- This feature was introduced in Microsoft Word
2010. It inserts a professional looking
front cover page into your document.
- Open a document called Cover page. Click at the
start of the document. Click on the Insert
tab and then click on the Cover Page
button (within the Pages group).
- This will display a drop down from which you
can select a cover page type. In this
case select the Mod type.
- Once you select a cover page type you will
see the following.
- Click on the [Type the document title] and then enter a title, such as 'About Computers'.
- You can also insert a subtitle and abstract.
- Click on the [Pick the date] control to insert today's date.
- Scroll though the document to review your changes.
- Save your changes and close the file.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au