- Open a document called Editing headers and footers.
This document has text in the header and footer area. The header looks
- Double click over the header area and the screen
will change, as illustrated, allowing you to edit the existing header text.
- Change the text so that it displays your
name. An example is illustrated
NOTE: To change the text, select the
text that you wish to replace and overtype with the new text.
- Scroll down to view the footer text. Edit this text as illustrated below.
- Save your changes and close the document.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au