- You can insert automatic page numbering into
a document header or footer. As this is
inserted as a field when you modify the number of pages within the document the
page numbering is also updated on each page.
- Click on the Insert tab and from the Header
and Footer group click on the Header
icon. A drop down list is displayed,
select the Edit Header command. You should see your name displayed as the
- Click just after your name and press the Tab key twice.
- Click on the Page Number button.
- From the drop down list displayed, select Current Position. From the sub-list displayed select Plain Number.
- The page number should be inserted into your
document. Close the Header and Footer ribbon.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au