- Open a document called Applying styles.
- Click within the first line to which you wish
to apply a style.
- Under the Home tab, click on the down
arrow to the right of the Style
box. The Style List box will display
Microsoft Word styles which can be applied to part of a document. Select the Title style and it will be applied to
the selected text.
- Your document will now look like this.
- Apply Header
1 and Header 2 styles as
directed within your document, which should now look like this.
If you have time, try experimenting with applying other styles to the body
- Save your changes and close your document.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au