- Open a document called Searching and replacing.
- Under the Home tab, within the Editing
group, click on the Find button.
Or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F.
- This will display the Find box.
- Type in the text you wish to search for, in
this case type in the word Internet.
- The first occurrence of the word Internet will be found and highlighted
within the document.
- Click on the down arrow under the search box, which is called Next Search Result.
- This will display the next occurrence of the
word that you are searching for within the document. Keeping clicking on this down arrow to
display more occurrences of the word you are searching for.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au