- Click within a paragraph which does not have
a border applied to it. Within the Paragraph section on the Home tab, click on the Down arrow to the right of the Border icon. From the list displayed, select the Borders and Shading command.
- This will display the Borders and Shading dialog box.
You can use this dialog box to change the shading setting, style, color and
- From the Setting
section of the dialog select the 3-D.
- Use the Style
section of the dialog to select a different border style.
- Click on the down arrow to the right of the Color
section to display a list of colors.
Select a color.
- Click on the down arrow to the right of the Width
section to display a list of widths.
Select a width.
- Click on the OK button to close the dialog box and apply the border.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au