- Open a document called Zoom. This document contains some very small text!
- Drag the slider control, displayed at the
bottom-right of the document to make the document display the page at a larger
zoom level. Experiment.
- You can double click on the Zoom percentage number displayed at the
bottom-right of the screen.
- This displays the Zoom dialog box.
- You can use the Zoom dialog box to display the page at pre-set zoom levels. You can
type a value into the percentage box. As
you increase the percentage value, the screen magnifications is increased.
- Experiment with using different zoom levels.
- Reset the zoom level back to 100%.
- Save any changes you have made and close the
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au