- Open a document called Text formatting.
- By default Microsoft Word 2010 uses a font
- Make sure that the Home tab is displayed.
- Select the paragraph starting with the text FONT TYPE within your document (by
quickly clicking three times within the paragraph) and experiment with applying
different font types. To do this, make
sure that the Home tab is selected,
then click on the down arrow, to the
right of the text within the Font
- You will be able to select a different font
from the drop down list supplied.
- Experiment with formatting your paragraphs
using different fonts. You can also
experiment with applying different font types to individual words or sentences.
TIP: This is just an exercise. In real life do not have lots of different
fonts all mixed up within a document. It
looks cheap and conveys a very bad visual impression!
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au