- Click at the very start of the text within
the document and then press the Enter
key twice. This will add some space to
the top of the document.
- Type in your full name and then press the Enter key twice to insert some space.
- Within the first paragraph click just before
the word 'Windows'. Type in the word
'Microsoft' and press the Spacebar. As you can see inserting a word within a
paragraph is easy.
- Select your name at the top of the document
and delete it, by pressing the Delete
- Click on the Undo icon and undo this deletion.
Your name reappears!
- Click on the Redo icon. What happens?
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au