- Press the Alt key and you will see numbers and letters displayed over icons,
tabs or commands, towards the top of your screen.
- If you type in a number or letter you will
activate a command. Press the Alt key
again and the extra help will no longer be displayed.
- Press the Alt key again and you will see an N displayed over the Insert
tab. Press N and you will see the contents of the Insert tab displayed.
- This is a very easy way of learning keyboard
shortcuts. You now know that Alt+N will display the Insert Tab.
- Click on the Home tab before continuing.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au