- When you use Microsoft Word 2010 you can work
on more than one document at a time. You
can use the Clipboard to copy selected text or a graphics from one document to
- Open a document called Multiple 1.
- Open a second document called Multiple 2.
- Open a third document called Multiple 3.
- Press the Alt key and hold it down.
Press the Tab key a few
times. You will notice a popup window
that lets you move from document to document, each time you press the Tab key. Release the Alt key and you will switch to the document selected in the popup
window. Practice this technique a few
times if you have not used it before.
- You can also use the Switch Windows icon to switch from one document to another. To use
this feature, click on the View tab
and click on the Switch Windows tool
(located within the Window group
under the View tab). You will see a drop down list allowing you to
switch to another open document window.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au