- Create a new document and save the document
as a file called My chart. Click on
the Insert tab and then click on the
- This will display a dialog box from which you
can select the type of chart you wish to insert into your document.
- In this case use the default options, by
clicking on the OK button. Your screen will now look like this.
- In the example shown, the Word document is
displayed to the left, while a copy of Excel is displayed to the right. If you wish you can edit the text or data
within the Excel workbook.
- Close the Excel workbook, by clicking on the
Excel Close icon (top-right of the
Excel window). Your screen will then
look like this.
- If you have time you may like to experiment
with applying different chart layouts or chart styles, use the chart related
icons in the Ribbon.
- Also if you have time, try clicking on the Change Chart Type icon (within the Type section of the Design tab).
This will display Change Chart Type
dialog box. Try changing the chart from
a Column to a Bar chart, as illustrated.
- The chart will now look something like this.
- Save your changes and close the document.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au