- Create a new document and save the document
as a file called My Shapes. Click on
the Insert tab and then click on the
- This will display a drop down from which you
can select the shape you wish to insert into your document.
- We will insert a right pointing arrow into
our document. To do this click on the Right Arrow shape.
- You may not notice any change, but if you
move the mouse pointer down over the white space within your document, you will
notice that the mouse pointer has changed to the shape of a small cross. Click (and hold the mouse button down). Move the mouse pointer down diagonally across
the page. You will see a preview outline
of the arrow displayed. Release the
mouse button and you will see an arrow shape displayed on your page.
- Save your changes and close the document.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au