- Create a new document, by pressing Ctrl+N.
- Click on the Insert tab and then click on the Clip Art icon.
- This will display the Clip Art pane down the
right hand side of the screen.
- Within the 'Search for' section type in a keyword
that describes the type of clip art you are looking for. In this case type in the word computer, and then click on the Go button. After a short delay the clip art images will
be displayed down the right side of your screen. You will need to use the scroll bars to
review all the images that are available.
- To insert a Clip Art item all you have to do
is to click on the thumbprint image. You
can insert as many clip art images as you like.
- Save the document as a file called Inserting Clip Art. Close the document.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au