- Create a new document, by pressing Ctrl+N.
- Click on the Insert tab and then click on the Pictures icon.
This will display the Insert Picture
- You should see a folder called 'Sample Pictures'. Double click on this folder to view the
contents, as illustrated. The sample
pictures you see may be different from the ones illustrated.
- Select one of the pictures and then either
double click on the selected picture or click on the Insert button. This will
insert the picture into your document.
- Save the document as a file called Inserting Pictures. Close the document.
FOR USE AT THE LICENSED SITE(S) ONLY
Copyright Cheltenham Courseware Pty. Ltd. - www.cheltenhamcourseware.com.au