Cheltenham Group| Company Profile
- Cheltenham Group offers you the very highest quality IT courseware and computer training materials combined with the most competitive prices that you will find anywhere on the Internet. Best of all, you can download, print, then preview our PC training sample courses prior to making a purchasing decision! Preview Courses
- Since 1996 Cheltenham Courseware has sold computer courseware materials to trainers serious about quality. Samples
- A quick search of the Web will display many imitators that have copied our ground breaking innovations, such as a low-cost, ‘courseware library’ with 12 months updates, at no extra charge.
- Cheltenham Courseware still offers you the best deal! Prices
- Cheltenham Courseware gives you consistent high quality combined with incredibly low prices.
- Our client list speaks for itself! See courseware clients
Thousands of very happy customers, worldwide
- Our IT training materials are used by thousands of organisations in over 80 countries. See more clients.
Cheltenham Courseware – Trusted Around the World
Our IT training materials are used by thousands of organisations in over 80 countries.
Many of our training courses have been approved by official national computer societies, including:
- British Computer Society
- Irish Computer Society
- Australian Computer Society
- Computing New Zealand
- Jamaican Computer Society
- Cyprus Computer Society
- ECDL Foundation
- ECDL Malta
- ICDL South Africa
- United Nations selected our courseware to develop the worlds first Arabic version of ICDL
Charitable Donations – Now approaching almost £100,000 (GBP)
- Cheltenham Courseware has donated almost £100,000 to charities.
Local Community Partnerships & Social Initiatives
The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Foundation (LUKMEF)
Cheltenham Courseware are proud to support the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Foundation, in Cameroon.
This is a non-profit developmental and non-governmental organization (NGO), founded on the principles of peace, non-violence, social justice and sustainable development.
The Foundation is dedicated to the facilitation of access to information at all levels including rural areas, by making information and communication technology available and affordable to a wider population. Based on identified needs, the Foundation operates a number of community information and development Resource Centers.
To find out more information please view their web site at. http://www.lukmefcameroon.org
Royal London Society for the Blind
The Royal London Society for the Blind (RLSB) provides education, training and employment services for people who are blind or partially sighted.
Cheltenham Courseware donated materials which were used as a basis for the production of courseware for the visually impaired.
Another Review from Another Satisfied Customer
“I stumbled across your courseware while desperately searching for decent training manuals for our Computer Training Organisation.
We usually have written our own training manuals because nothing really met our needs or the needs of our students. Many of our students are mature aged and most are beginners.
The feedback regarding Cheltenham training manuals has been excellent. Students have found them easy to follow, clear to read and very helpful. On our part, having good training manuals is essential to our business. Working with such good materials makes the trainer’s job so much easier. The additional resources that you supply are put to good use by trainers and student.
We purchased the full IT courseware and we intend to offer training to a higher level and a greater variety of courses now that we have half our work done already.
As any training organisation will know good manuals are essential to student learning, customer satisfaction and more demand for WESTN training.
Once again thank you for such a great product and great service.
Carol Andrews Manager – WESTN Inc.”
More Customer feedback
Computer Courseware Preview Service
- Cheltenham Courseware allows you to preview ALL their IT courseware on the Web. Computer training courses include operating systems, Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Operating system training courses and courseware includes Windows XP. Windows Vista, Windows 7 plus Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 courseware is also included in our IT Courseware Library of courses. Preview Courses
- Our IT courseware may be purchased on a site license basis, with a one-off payment allowing you to print as many copies as you require. You also get Intranet / LAN ready formats.
- After previewing our computer courseware training material, please email your feedback. Also if there are any new IT training courses or courseware that you would like to see us develop, please tell us, as new IT training courses are developed in response to feedback from clients
Now check out our courses!
- Download Computer Training Sample Courses